Flu shots available
News from Lake County Health The Lake County Public Health Department will be offering flu shots to the public at the following locations:
• Swan Lake Club House on Wednesday, Oct. 8 from 1 - 2:30 p.m.
• Dayton Presbyterian Church on Thursday, Oct. 9th from 1:30 – 3:00 p.m.
• Arlee Senior Center on Wednesday, Oct. 15 from 10:30 a.m. – noon
• St. Ignatius Senior Center on Wednesday, Oct. 15 from 3:30 – 5 p.m.
• Ronan Senior Center on Wednesday, Oct. 22 from 1– 2:30 p.m.
• Charlo Senior Center on Thursday, Oct. 23 from 1 – 2 p.m.
Cost is $25. Seniors, please remember to bring your Medicare Part B coverage cards as that will pay for your flu shot.
You may also get your flu shot at our Walk-in Immunization Clinic held every Tuesday afternoon from 1-4 p.m. or call and schedule an appointment.
The Lake County Public Health Department is located at 802 Main Street in Polson.
Call (406) 883-7288 with questions.