Fire damages Pablo home
PABLO — Fire officials are still investigating a fire that damaged a Pablo residence on Saturday evening.
Ronan Volunteer Fire Department Chief Mark Clary said the fire started around a wood stove and significant fire damage was done to the living room and kitchen. He also noted that there was water and smoke damage throughout the rest of the modular home.
The Ronan Fire Department arrived at 11:40 p.m., 10 minutes after the emergency call.
The Ronan fire department responded to the fire with one fire engine, one rescue truck and two water tenders. They also called the Polson Fire Department, requesting another fire engine. Ronan firefighters were on the scene until 2:30 a.m. Sunday. The residence belongs to Bern Reum and is located at 35414 Courville Trail.