Ronan Fire Department quickly puts out trailer fire
PABLO – The Ronan Fire Department responded to a 1 p.m. fire on Light Road Monday, July 3. A man was barbecuing outside when a spark from the grill fell to the ground and ignited some pine needles which then caught the trailer’s vinyl siding on fire, said Ronan Fire Chief Mark Clary. The trailer may be repairable, he said. Firefighters were able to contain the blaze within 10 minutes of arrival. No one was injured. Polson City and Rural Fire departments responded too.