Polson Senior News for Aug. 7, 2019
POLSON — “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream” – C.S. Lewis
There will be no bingo on Friday, Aug. 9. Exercise group meets every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 10:30 a.m. Anyone is welcome to join. Tuesdays and Fridays there is a bridge group that meets at 12:30 p.m. On Wednesdays there is a Mahjong group that meets at 12:30 p.m., and on Thursdays there is a pinochle group that meets at 12:30 p.m. Anyone is welcome to come and play. There will be an AARP Driving Class on Tuesday, Aug. 20 at 9 a.m., call the center at 883-4735 to reserve a spot.
Lunch for the week:
– Wednesday, Aug. 7: spaghetti, garlic bread
– Thursday, Aug. 8: turkey pot pie, roll
– Friday, Aug. 9: hamburger, tots
– Monday, Aug. 12: vegetable soup, cheesy bread
– Tuesday, Aug. 13: chicken strips, rice
– Wednesday, Aug. 14: BBQ ribs, baked potato
A vegetable, salad, dessert, and milk, coffee, or tea are included with meals. Lunch is served between 11:45 a.m. and 12:30 p.m.