St. Ignatius Center hosts ‘Pink for Cancer Day’
ST. IGNATIUS —The St. Ignatius Senior Citizens Center encouraged those coming to lunch on Tuesday, Oct. 23, to wear pink for “Pink for Cancer Day.” Donations to fight cancer were accepted. There will be no meal on Wednesday, Oct. 31, and pinochle is on Oct. 29 rather than the Oct. 31.
Activities for October:
• Ayleen’s Quilters quilt most Thursdays.
• Friday, Oct. 25: quilters
• Saturday, Oct. 26: Salisbury steak lunch
• Monday, Oct. 29: pinochle, 1:30 p.m.
• Tuesday, Oct. 30: spaghetti and meatballs Halloween lunch
Bingo is played after almost every lunch.
For information, call the center at (406) 745-4462 or write to St. Ignatius Senior Citizens Center, Box 758, St. Ignatius, MT 59865.