Medicare plan assistance offered
ST. IGNATIUS —Assistance in reviewing and changing Medicare related plans will be available in the St. Ignatius Senior Citizens Center on Tuesday, Nov. 27. Consultations will be available by appointment only beginning at 9:30 a.m. The Area VI Agency on Aging is providing the service. To sign up for an appointment, stop by or call the senior center.
This month the center will host a movie day and an activities day. The movie, “The Magic of Bella Isles,” will be shown on Tuesday, Nov. 13, at 2:30 p.m. Refreshments will be available. Activities day will begin on Tuesday, Nov. 27, at 2:30 p.m.
Activities for November.:
Bingo is played after almost every lunch. Ayleen’s Quilters quilt in the center most Thursdays.
• Wednesday, Nov. 7: roast pork dinner, 5:30 p.m.
• Thursday, Nov. 8: quilters
• Friday, Nov. 9: board of directors meeting, 10 a.m., baked chicken and birthday cake lunch
• Monday, Nov. 12: pinochle 7 p.m.
• Tuesday, Nov. 13: chili and taco salad lunch; movie, 2:30 p.m.
• Thursday, Nov. 15: quilters
• Friday, Nov. 16: creamed tuna casserole lunch
• Tuesday, Nov. 20: Thanksgiving turkey lunch
• Wednesday, Nov. 21: no meal
• Thursday, Nov. 23: no meal
• Tuesday, Nov. 27: Medicare plan changes consultations; roast beef sandwiches lunch; games, 2:30 p.m.
• Thursday, Nov. 29: quilters
• Friday, Nov. 30: porcupine meatballs lunch