Band plays great music for luncheon
RONAN — Well, the last big holiday of the summer is over; now wouldn’t it be nice if the weather would cool down a bit? We could also use some more rain.
We had 73 people here last Friday for our birthday dinner, including visitors from out of town and out of state. Thanks to all who came and thanks to the band for playing such great music.
The board meeting has been moved to Monday, Sept. 9, due to the holiday.
Our Thursday night meal will be on Sept. 12 at 5 p.m. This month we will serve pork roast, and all are invited to attend. The cost is only $5 per person.
Cards will be played here on Monday, Sept. 16, and the foot clinic will be here on Wednesday, Sept. 18.
Our menu is as follows:
• Wednesday, Sept. 4: pizza (4 varieties)
• Friday, Sept. 6: barbecue ribs
• Monday, Sept. 9: oven fried chicken
• Wednesday, Sept. 11: chef’s salad
• Thursday, Sept.12: pork roast at 5 p.m.
• Friday, Sept. 13: polish sausage and sauerkraut
Come on in and eat with us and make Friday, the 13th, your lucky day.
Have a great week and join us for bingo on Friday.