Flu shot change at St. Ignatius Center
ST. IGNATIUS —The time and date for flu shots at the St. Ignatius Senior Citizens Center has been changed to Wednesday, Oct. 3, from 4-5:30 p.m. Bring your Medicare cards. The Amish singers will entertain diners that same day during the evening meal beginning at 5:30 p.m.
A foot clinic will be held this Friday, Sept. 28, beginning at 10 a.m. at the center. Come and get your toenails clipped.
A fun Activity Day will be held on Monday, Oct. 1, from 1-4 p.m. Activities will include Wii bowling and card and board games. Anyone with suggestions is asked to call Marian Sands at (406) 745-2367.
A 40th anniversary celebration of the senior center will be held during the evening meal on Wednesday, Oct. 17, with music by Tim Krantz and Lyle Cronk.
The annual fall rummage sale will be held from Tuesday, Oct. 9, through Saturday, Oct 13, from 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
Good, clean donations are being accepted. A bake sale will be held that Friday.
Movies will again be shown at the center but movie times have moved to Monday afternoons. The first movie will be, “We Are Marshall,” at 1 p.m., on Oct. 15. Popcorn and refreshments will be available.
Menu and activities:
Ayleen's Quilters quilt in the center most Thursdays.
• Thursday, Sept. 27: quilters
• Friday, Sept. 28: foot clinic in a.m., meatloaf lunch
• Monday, Oct. 1: Activities Day, 1 p.m.
• Tuesday, Oct. 2: lunch
• Wednesday, Oct. 3: flu shots, 4-5:30 p.m., Amish singers and roast beef dinner, 5:30 p.m.
• Thursday, Oct. 4: quilters
• Friday, Oct. 5: lunch
• Monday, Oct. 8: pinochle, 7 p.m.
• Tuesday, Oct. 9 lunch
• Tuesday through Saturday, Oct. 9 – 13: rummage sale
• Thursday, Oct. 11: quilters
• Friday, Oct. 12: board of directors meeting 10 a.m., baked chicken and birthday cake lunch, bake sale
• Monday, Oct. 15: movie, 1 p.m.
• Wednesday, Oct. 17: anniversary dinner, 5:30 p.m.
Bingo is played after almost every lunch.