Pasture ranch for lease: 120 acres; St. Ignatius area; will run 65-70 pairs for 6 months. Full set of buildings; gravity flow sprinkler irrigation system. Multi-year lease possible. 16 stock cows also available. For additional information call 406-745-0155.
Farm and Ranch
Pasture ranch for lease
Farm and Ranch : Animals
Black Angus cows
For sale: 16 quality Black Angus stock cows. Average age is 4.8 years. Call 745-0155
Timber framed barns
Authentic Timber Framed Barns. Residential and Commercial Timber Packages. Full Service Design - Build Since 1990, (406) 581-3014 firstname.lastname@example.org, www.bitterroottimberframes.com
Public Notice : Legals
Montana 20th Judicial District Court, Lake County
In the Matter of the Name Change of Cory Minez (Baldwin): Cory Minez (Baldwin), Petitioner.
Case No.: DV-18-217
Dept. No.: 1
Notice of Hearing on
This is notice that Petitioner has asked the District Court for a change of name from Cory Daniel Minez (Baldwin) to Cory Daniel Minez. The hearing will be on Dec. 19, 2018 at 10:00 a.m. The hearing will be at the Courthouse in Lake County.
Date: Sept. 10, 2018.
/s/ Lyn Fricker
Clerk of District Court
Nov. 7, 14, 21 and 28, 2018
William P. Williams IV
FRENCH, GRAINEY & WILLIAMS, PLLC
324 Main SW
Ronan, MT 59864
Telephone: (406) 676-4470
Attorney for Personal Representative
MONTANA TWENTIETH JUDICIAL DISTRICT COURT, LAKE COUNTY
IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF RONALD MELVIN FOSTER, Deceased.
CAUSE NO. DP-18-60
NOTICE TO CREDITORS
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the undersigned has been appointed Personal Representative of the above-named Estate. All persons having claims against the said deceased are required to present their claims within four (4) months after the date of the first publication of this Notice or said claims will be forever barred.
A written statement of the claim indicating its basis, the name and address of the claimant, and the amount claimed, must either be mailed to CAROLYN L. FOSTER, the Personal Representative, return receipt requested, c/o FRENCH, GRAINEY & WILLIAMS, PLLC, 324 Main SW, Ronan, MT 59864, or filed with the Clerk of the above-entitled Court.
DATED this 5th day of November, 2018.
/s/ Carolyn L. Foster
CAROLYN L. FOSTER
Nov. 14, 21 and 28, 2018
Tax deed may be issued
Notice That A Tax Deed May Be Issued To:
Lake County Treasurer
City of Polson
c/o Collection Bureau Services, Inc.
Collection Bureau Services, Inc.
Pursuant to Section 15-18-212, Montana Code Annotated, notice is hereby given:
1. As a result of a property tax delinquency a property tax lien exists on the real property in which you may have an interest. The real property is described on the tax lien sale certificate as: Subdiv.-LWS LEWIS ADD (POLSON) Lot- 005 Block- 011 22N 20W 09 LEWIS ADD (POLSON), W2 LT 5 LEWIS ADD (POLSON), W2 LT 5 ALL 6. The real property is also described in the records of the Lake County Clerk and Recorder as: THE W1/2 OF LOT 5 AND ALL OF LOT 6 OF LEWIS ADDITION TO THE CITY OF POLSON, A SUBDIVISION OF LAKE COUNTY, MONTANA, ACCORDING TO THE MAP OR PLAT THEREOF ON FILE IN THE OFFICE OF THE CLERK AND RECORDER OF LAKE COUNTY, MONTANA. GeoCode 15-3228-09-2-16-05-0000. Parcel No. 8392.
2. The property taxes became delinquent on May 31, 2015, and a property tax lien exists on the property as a result of a property tax delinquency.
3. The property tax lien was attached as the result of a tax lien sale held on July 21, 2015.
4. The property tax lien was purchased at a tax lien sale on July 22, 2015, by Lake County, 106 Fourth Avenue East, Polson, MT 59860.
5. The lien was subsequently assigned to REO Holdings, LLC, whose address is P.O. Box 2163, Great Falls, MT 59403, and a tax deed will be issued to it unless the property tax lien is redeemed prior to the expiration date of the redemption period.
6. As of the date of this notice, the amount of tax due, including penalties, interest, and costs, is:
7. The date that the redemption period expires is January 13, 2019.
8. For the property tax lien to be redeemed, the total amount listed in paragraph 6 plus all interest and costs that accrue from the date of this notice until the date of redemption, which amount will be calculated by the County Treasurer upon request, must be paid on or before the date that the redemption period expires.
9. If all taxes, penalties, interest, and costs are not paid to the County Treasurer on or prior to the date the redemption period expires, or on or prior to the date on which the County Treasurer will otherwise issue a tax deed, a tax deed may be issued to REO Holdings, LLC, on the day following the date on which the redemption period expires or on the date on which the County Treasurer will otherwise issue a tax deed.
10. The business address and telephone number of the County Treasurer who is responsible for issuing the tax deed is: 106 Fourth Avenue East, Polson, MT 59860 (406) 883-7224.
Further notice for those persons listed above whose addresses are unknown:
1. The address of the party is unknown.
2. The published notice meets the legal requirements for notice of a pending tax deed issuance.
3. The party’s rights in the property may be in jeopardy.
Dated this 14th Day of November, 2018.
REO Holdings, LLC
November 7 and 14, 2018
NOTICE TO CREDITORS MONTANA TWENTIETH JUDICIAL DISTRICT COURT LAKE COUNTY
Cause No. DP-18-56
Dept. No. 2 – Deborah Kim Christopher
NOTICE TO CREDITORS IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF TRENTON LEE AXTELL, DECEASED.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the undersigned has been appointed Personal Representative of the above-named estate. All persons having claims against the decedent are required to present their claims within four months after the date of the first publication of this notice or said claims will be forever barred.
Claims must either be mailed ELIZABETH V. BEAIRD, Personal Representative, return receipt requested, at 2687 Palmer Street, Ste. D, Missoula, MT 59808, or filed with the Clerk of the above Court.
I declare under penalty of perjury under the laws of the State of Montana that the foregoing is true and correct.
DATED this 22nd day of October, 2018.
/s/ Elizabeth Beaird
Montana Elder Law, Inc.
/s/ Stefan Kolis, Attorney for Personal Representative
Oct. 31, Nov. 7 and 14, 2018
Real Estate : Equal Housing
Equal housing opportunity
EQUAL HOUSING OPPORTUNITY
All real estate advertising in this newspaper is subject to the Fair Housing Act and the Montana Human Rights Act with makes it illegal to advertise any preference, limitation or discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, sex, marital status, age, familial status, physical or mental disability, or national origin, or an intention to make any such preference, limitation or discrimination. Familial status includes children under the age of 18 living with parents or legal custodians, pregnant women and people securing custody of children under 18.
This newspaper will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate which is in violation of the law. Our readers are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised in this newspaper are available on an equal opportunity basis. To complain of discrimination call HUD Toll-free at 1-800-669-9777. The Toll-free telephone number for the hearing impaired is 1-800-927-9275.
Real Estate : For Rent
Very nice 2 bedroom, 1 bath basement apartment. $500
or $480 ind with water and sewer paid. Looking for honest, reliable, reasonably quiet renter. Deposits required. No smoking, no pets. 676-2837 or 745-2161
St. Ignatius 1 bedroom
One bedroom, one bath, washer/ dryer, storage
shed, in St. Ignatius. WSG included. $550, first and last month plus deposit. No smoking. Call 544-2904.